RE: special install

  Heh.  Not quite sure how close to serious you are.  I can see that that's
going to get you most of the way there, but.....

  ... what about different usernames?  Wouldn't you need to rename and chown
the home directory and perhaps a lot of the other install files ?  In fact,
wouldn't you be liable to get a nightmare of incorrect file ownerships ?
We've known packages to fail badly when you install as one user and try and
run as another, and this seems to me like it would just be the worst case
ever of such a conflict.

    cheers,
      DaveK