Re: [OT] PCYMTNQREAIYR, it really works.

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> [...]

FWIW, the cat was out of the bag lo-ong before: just do a Google search on
the munged version of your real address...  Oh, and the unmunged version
turns up some results too, for a real measure....  Sigh, indeed.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing."  -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw