Re: [OT] PCYMTNQREAIYR, it really works.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 11:44:28AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Dave Korn wrote:

Although I used my real email address above, it was just as an example.
The email address that I'm referring to was not the one above.  It was
*incredibly* stupid for me to use the above address in email given my
theory that spammers are actually familiar with the more common address
munging techniques.

Sigh.

cgf