From: "Dave Korn" <dk@artimi.com>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Subject: RE: Latest snapshot with XP SP2 and unison and cvs
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:48:51 +0100

Wait a minute. You're saying it was all working fine, and then you put
sp2 on and it stopped working? IOW, nothing about cygwin changed? Then the
problem is probably because of the SP2 firewall, isn't it?

  NB. If you wish to test this theory by switching the firewall off, you'd
probably better disconnect both machines from the network and wire them
directly together with a crossover cable......

    cheers,
      DaveK