RE: Lot of undefined symbols at link time, even with -l option on good libraries

At 01:14 PM 9/22/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

Or Frédéric could try specifying the link symbol he wants in the pragma
as suggested by an earlier poster (sorry, the thread is broken in the
archives and I didn't put any effort into wading through the messages
to trace it all back to that message).

Holliston, MA 01746