RE: New packge: lighttpd-1.3.0

I think what is required is a separate php package - making it work with a web
server (apache or lighttpd) is just a configuration issue.

I imagine most of the problems arise when trying to decide on a standard set of
modules to be included with the "standard" php package. Or is it possible to
package php modules separately, e.g. the postgres, ssl, imap, etc.?

R.
--
http://robinbowes.com