Re: Bash returns incorrect process status

    Larry> You forgot to include the patch.

Actually, I was attempting to follow up to an existing post that
contained the patch; I assumed that it would be easy to navigate from
my article to that previous one.  In any case, here is the original
post (which includes the patch) on the web:

Hamburgers!  The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
        -- Jules {From "Pulp Fiction"}