Lot of undefined symbols at link time, even with -l option on good libraries

Using latest release of CygWin ( 1.5.11-1 ) I install the devel kit,

including gcc and gnat compilers. Then I build from src GCC and GNAT release 3.4.1 ( which include necessary patchs for my application ).
All my Ada application compile well with gnatmake command, but link failed with a lot of undefined symbols mainly issued from w32api and system libraries.

Undefined symbols are for example : FormatMessageA, GlobalReAlloc, CreateDialogParamA, WSAStartup, accept, select, ... about 100 undefined from system libraries.
Of course system libraries are included at link time with the appropriate -l option ( -lnetapi32 -lwsock32 -lshell32 -ladvapi32 -lwinmm -lodbc32 -lwin32ada -luser32 -lgdi32 -lcomdlg32 -laddr2line -lbfd -liberty )
I verify with NM command, symbols are right defined in the included libraries.

If someone have an idea ?