Re: Running cmd programs in cygwin / rxvt

Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 06:54:59PM -0700, Andrew DeFaria wrote:

Seriously though I was just asking whether it would be possible

I think that was obvious to you, me, and Bobby McNulty.

cgf

What? Did I miss something?
Chris, this guy has no clue as to what he's talking about. He's worse than me when I first started.
He does not know how GPL works, he has no clue as to what Cygwin is or how it got started.
He's a musician pretending to be a programmer. But he's not a programmer. He does not know what POSIX is, or why its important for Cygwin, Unix, and Linux. He wants to fix programs that are already stable, such as cmd. If he wants to program a Windows program, he needs to buy Visual Studio. I am learning more and more about Cygwin as I work with it. I learn from my mistakes. Does he? He needs an attitude adjustment.