Proposal

I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$12M,
which I seek your partnership in accommodating for me.
You will be rewarded with 10% of the total sum for
your partnership. Can you be my partner on this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:

I am Mr. Ronny Barakat, a personal treasurer to
Mikhail Khodorkovsky the richest man in Russia and
owner of the following companies:

Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil
Company)

Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable
financial institution with its branches all over the
world)

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

The documents of the above funds in question was
handed over to me to be used in payment of an American
oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss
Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have left the
shore of Russia to an European private bank where the
final crediting is expected to be carried out. While I
was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his
involvement in politics by financing the leading and
opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces,
led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social
democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses
treat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure as
Russian president. You can catch more of the story on
this website:
http://www.opendemocracy.net/debates/article-3-56-1409.jspor
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html

YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of
the above quoted sum and I will arrange for the
documentation, which will enable the European bank
transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this
sum to relocate to American continent and never to be
connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky
conglomerates. The transaction has to be concluded in
2 weeks before Mikhail Khodorkovsky is out on bail. As
soon as I confirm your readiness to conclude the
transaction with me. I will send you a first class
return ticket via KLM to London and a reservation to
the strand palace hotel in UK where we have to meet
with each other to know our selves very well before we
commence with the transaction.
Please reply to my other email for security reasons:
RonnyBarakat04@netscape.net

Thank you very much

Regards

R. Barakat