SYSTEM user passwd

On installing CYGWIN on my WinXP machine - it created a user called
SYSTEM in my /etc/passwd directory.

If I go to Control Panel -> User Accounts then there is only one local
user listed - and that is Administrator.

I can say login Administrator. It logs me in and immediately logs me out
- because the home dir and shell for Administrator are not set in
/etc/passwd.

I can't do the same with the user SYSTEM. What is the password for the
SYSTEM user - I tried the Administrator password but that didn't work.

My username, even though it is in the Administrators group, is not able
to read files owned by SYSTEM and having permissions same as -rwx------.

Please help me.

Thanks,
Prakash