Re: Dia & gtk 2 & cygwin

> Hello Steve,
>

> > The prerequisites for dia are:

[...]

And yet another very usefull one:

http://cygnome2.sourceforge.net/howto/2.4.2/dia-0.93-cygwin.patch

[...]
> > Any idea on how to get these to work so I can run Dia on Windows XP?
>
> Just install all of these packages via setup.exe and you're done?
> Well, you will have to build DIA yourself, this is not available via
> setup.exe;)
[...]

Folks at the site above might have a binary version (via their setup.exe)
available. But because the environment issues, if you started with Gerrit's
gtk versions, try a build, using the patch above. It should go OOTB, as it
did for me.

N.B. I didn't use Gerrit's GTK2 but a self-build one, having
"--with-gdktarget=win32" enabled.

SLao

--
NEU: GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail