RE: signal delivery problem (with pthreads)

  Ok, here ya go, I guess if you went to the trouble of
http://cygwin.com/acronyms#PPAST 'ing, I can take a couple of minutes to
check it out for you!  :)

dk@mace /test/pthread> gcc -O2 -g -o sb sig_bug.c
dk@mace /test/pthread> ./sb
new thread start
got signal 30
OK, press any key to exit...
got signal 30
got signal 30
select was interrupted 1 times
dk@mace /test/pthread> gcc -O2 -g -o sb sig_bug.c -lpthread
dk@mace /test/pthread> ./sb
new thread start
got signal 30
OK, press any key to exit...
got signal 30
got signal 30
select was interrupted 1 times
dk@mace /test/pthread>

  No SEGV for me.  -lpthread didn't seem necessary.  I'm using a version of
the cygwin1.dll built from CVS sources on 20041407.

    cheers,
      DaveK