DirectX headers

Hello!

I'm working on a project (GGI) that uses DirectX (DirectInput and
DirectDraw) and would like to be able to compile it without downloading
the DirectX SDK from Microsoft. So, I tried to get it to work with the
DirectX headers available in Wine and this was a success after some
trivial #define games and some reordering.

Now, my wish is to share this possibility with others and have these
modified headers (dinput.h and ddraw.h) in the regular cygwin dist.
However, they are licensed under LGPL, and I don't know if that is a
problem? Do I have to get the Wine people to relicense them under
regular GPL?

Cheers,
Peter