Installation - where is it all

Hi
I've checked all the Q's I could find, but couldn't find an answer to this short
question.
When cygwin installs, does it *all* go in the c:\cygwin directory (or other
directory that's specified)?
My need is I need to install it onto a machine that doesn't have Internet
access. I'm thinking I can download & install on to one machine, and then burn
that whole directory to CD and then copy it to the other machine. I'd guess I'd
need to set its PATH.
What else would I need to do?
Thanks for your help
Peter