[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: naim-0.11.7.2-1

naim 0.11.7.2 is now available through the Cygwin package system.

naim is a console client for AOL Instant Messenger (AIM), AOL I Seek You (ICQ),
Internet Relay Chat (IRC), and The lily CMC.
* naim includes unique features like zero-configuration peer to peer
  encryption, automatic message queueing, and incoming message modification
  (to correct common spelling mistakes).
* naim also includes powerful dynamic module support, allowing plug-ins to
  modify all major aspects of its behavior. The naim-modules package
  (distributed separately) includes several example plug-ins, including a
  telnet server (nsocket), an interactive bot (naimusers), and a simple
  anti-spam measure (nantispam).
* When combined with GNU Screen, naim is a great way to stay online
  constantly, allowing for instant communication when the user is attached
  and acting as an answering machine when detached. The user can detach from
  naim, log out, pack up and go home, then log in again from anywhere on the
  Internet to resume the naim session.
naim is maintained by an OPEN, DIRECTED COMMUNITY, and has been in
development since October, 1998. More information is available from:
	http://naim.n.ml.org/

,--------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| To install or upgrade this package, run the Cygwin Net Release Setup     |
| Program, available from [http://cygwin.com/setup.exe]. Answer all of the |
| questions to reach the Select Packages screen. You will find naim listed |
| in the "Net" category.                                                   |

The 0.11.7 series offers substantial code and design improvements with the
target of increased user-visible interaction speed. The 0.11.7.2 release is
considered the latest stable release, and all users are encouraged to
upgrade to experience its benefits.

If there is any questionable behaviour at all, please contact me directly at
<n@ml.org>, on AIM as "naim help," or on EFnet or Undernet IRC in #naim. If
you are interested in the use and development of naim, feel free to
subscribe to the naim-users mailing list. Just send a blank email to
<naim-users-subscribe@n.ml.org> and reply to the confirmation message.

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://people.redhat.com/djr/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
The pursuit of pretty formulas and neat theorems can no doubt quickly