RE: Bad call to GetFileSze in ext2fsprogs lib/ext2fs/getsize.c

> The call to GetFileSize() doesn't match the Microsoft documentation,
> and invariably mis-sizes the disk image as zero.

Earl,

  I've made some updated packages for e2fsprogs and e2fsimage
available at http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/.  I'd
appreciate it if you would take a look at them and let me know
if the changes I've made fix the problems you encountered.

  e2fsprogs:
    http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/e2fsprogs/e2fsprogs-1.35-3-src.tar.bz2
    http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/e2fsprogs/e2fsprogs-1.35-3.tar.bz2
    http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/cygwin/e2fsprogs/setup.hint