Re: Crash in setup 2.427

On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 11:20:02PM -0300, "Michael D. Crawford" wrote:
> What that seems to indicate is that I don't have all the parts of gcc
> installed, at least not all the right versions.  Unfortunately, setup
> seems to also know about versions 3.3.3-3, 20040810-1 and 20040822-1 of
> various bits.

Don't mess with the version numbers it shows you.  Use the ones it shows
when the Curr(ent) radio button is selected or the ones it shows when
the Exp(erimental) radio button is selected.

> several times.  So I click in the New column for gcj-java to try to
> change it to keep:
>
>    Program Error
>
>    setup.exe has generated erros and will be closed by Windows.
>    You will need to restart the program.
>
>    An error log is being created.

Hmm.  gcc-java both requires and is required by gcc-mingw-java.
gcc-core requires and is required by gcc-mingw-core.  Wonder if that
has anything to do with it.