Re: libtool-1.5.6-3, export-symbols-regex bug?

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

Please see:

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. In Chuck's reply to the cygwin list he says he'll look into this. I haven't seen any further reply from him yet, neither on the cygwin list nor on the libtool lists. Have you heard anything back?

Q: do you know what a line such as 'parent_class DATA' in the exported symbols means?

Maarten