Re: "cd" in bash script not being executed

On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 12:43:36PM +0900, Aaron Stephanic wrote:
>I'm having the same problem as in this thread:
>http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-07/msg00197.html
>
>"cd" in bash scripts is not working.  Is this a bug?

Let's think about this for a second.

If "cd" wasn't working in bash scripts then we'd have to rename this
mailing list to 'cygwin-yes-cd-is-broken@cygwin.com' just to accurately
reflect the amount of email traffic we'd be seeing.

If reading further in the thread that you quoted does not help then you
need to follow the problem reporting guidelines at:

http://cygwin.com/problems.html