Re: cygwin Cron on Windows 2003 Server Issues

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 08:54:33PM -0500, Paul J. Ghosh wrote:
>Christopher - you lost me.  How am I supposed to reply to your message
>from the site http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-09/msg00505.html?

Ok, either you're new to the internet or you're trolling.  I don't know
which it is.

We are communicating via email in a mailing list.  The standard way of
participating in mailing list discussions is to subscribe to the mailing
list.  When you subscribe you are guaranteed to receive email when
people reply to your messages.  If you do not subscribe then there will
be people, like me, who forget to cc you.  So, you may only see responses
in the email archives.

I have bcc'ed you this time so you can just respond to this email just
to get a feel for what it is supposed to be like.

If you want to use a random site like mail-archive.com, to track what's
going on, that's fine.  Just don't insist that it's the only way to
participate in the discussion.  It is a non-standard and inefficient way
of communicating.

The main cygwin page provides a link that should make things pretty
clear about how to subscribe to the cygwin lists.

If you are still confused by the concept of a mailing list, here are
some definitions:

http://www.google.com/search?q=define:Mailing+List