Re: cygwin Cron on Windows 2003 Server Issues

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 08:27:05PM -0500, Paul J. Ghosh wrote:
>Larry/Igor - well - this is the first time I am participating in the
>cygwin mailing list and from what I have read at http://ezmlm.org/ it is
>supposed to add to threads if the subject is identical.

URL?  This is the first that I've heard that ezmlm is broken on
sourceware.org.

>I have been using the same subject line.  There was not an initial
>email that I could have replied to nor was there a References: that I
>could have manipulated when I started.  I read the responses by going
>to the site http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-09/ which just lists items

Look closer.  There are a variety of listing options available.

Regardless, this has nothing to do with how some random web archiver
lists email.

You're reading a mailing list.  Respond to the email using any modern
email client and you will preserve threading.

cgf