Re: Is it free to use

Andrew DeFaria wrote:

Christopher Faylor wrote:

I also have to wonder how, as a long time reader of this list, you could *possibly* have missed the tedious discussion on this point that crops up on an almost weekly basis.

I have to wonder why you think just because you may or may not talk about it ever so often that I would spend my time reading that discussion faithfully every week. But to answer your (implied) question: consider the possibility that I just so happened to have not been interested in the topic until now (then let your imagination fly)

:-)

Personally, I'm bored with the free verses copyrighted material. GPL means you should include your source code with your binary code. Simple. Redhat does it, Mandrake does it, Cygnus does it. Cygwin's sources are included in the download section. Next time, think before you speak.