How do I define a key binding for copy-to-clipboard?

Hello All,

I'm a Windows user trying to install and configure cygwin. Thus far I've
managed to install bash and, mostly, configure it to my preferences.
However, there is one thing missing. I want to use the clipboard to
transfer text to and from Windows, with the same key bindings, viz
Ctrl-C for copy and Ctrl-V for paste. (My left finger muscles are
hardwired to these keys and anyway, I hate using the mouse for this kind
of action.)

The cygwin FAQ describes a function, 'paste-from-clipboard', which
performs the paste operation and which can be bound to an individual key
within an initrc file. Searching a bit deeper, the readline docs tell me
a bit about the format of the initrc file and how to bind Ctrl and Meta
keys. So I put the following line into my personal .initrc file
  Control-v:paste-from-clipboard
and lo and behold, it works!

However I cannot find a definition of the converse 'copy-to-clipboard'
function anywhere. It surely exists, because pressing the 'Enter' key
(or right mouse) does just that.

So what do I have to do to bind this function operation to Ctrl-C? How
do I write into my .initrc
  Control-c:{whatever Enter does}

David Tombs