Re: Recovering deleted files

I recommend File Rescue Plus:    http://www.filerescueplus.com

"David J. Stelte" <stelte@comcast.net>
Sent by: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com
09/08/2004 03:17 PM

cygwin@cygwin.com
cc

Subject
Recovering deleted files

Well, it happened to me.  I did a rm *, not realizing I was in a
different directory than I thought I was and deleted a couple very
valuable files that I had not backed up recently.  Is there any way to
recover them?  I am using Cygwin running under XP.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Dave Stelte

ForwardSourceID:NT0002FF9A