From: Vankemmel Rudi
Sent: maandag 6 september 2004 8:19
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Problem: SIGCONT handler is not called (Cygwin or Bash problem
?)

My problem is that the SIGCONT handler is never triggered (as it seems to
me). I could reduce the problem into the following code snippets.
Questions:
1) is there a problem with the SIGCONT handling in CYGWIN ? Why is it never
called or is SIGCONT not delivered ?
2) what is the signal delivery scheme in Cygwin for SIGCONT i.e. what is
called first after issueing a shell - fg command ?
3) or do i miss something in my code here that would be specific for Cygwin
(i tested it on various other Unix platforms with success) ?

Rudi Vankemmel