Re: 1.5.11: execvp bug (XP)

As stated in my original post, I renamed make.exe to gmake.exe to avoid a name conflict with Opus make (also named make.exe). So, gmake.exe==Cygwin make.exe. My environment is somewhat customized because I have a lot of different build requirements depending on the project I am working on.

Renaming gmake back to make gives the same result.

#which make
/usr/bin/make

#make
perl foo.pl