ZLIB

Hello,

And, Thanks for your time, advise, and help!   :) :)

I am a newbie at CYGWIN and the CYGWIN SHELL environment. I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this subject and if this is a subject that does not relate to zlib in CYGWIN.

The following subject was researched in the CYGWIN Archives. If the answer exists, I apologize if the proper string(s) were not input to find the answer to the following discussion.

    A report by SecurityTracker mentions that there is situation in zlib.
    This situation in zlib is reported as relative to the inflate() and
    inflateBack().
    The report says the situation varies depending on the application
    using the zlib library, but if exploited can result in a denial of services.

Is there a new zlib to correct for this????

If so is the correction in Zlib or the cygwin.dll------

What download file or files are required????

THANKS for your time, help, and advise!!! :)

Jerry