ffi.h in gjc > 3.3 is broken

I have been using Cygwin successfully to compile GNUstep for the Windows platform for quite some time (Thank you for including all the needed bits in Cygwin!). But since my recent updates of Cygwin this does no longer work. The reason is the header file ffi.h provided with the GNU Java compiler package. GNUstep uses this header and library for its own distributed object calls (Sort of RFC, but for objects).

What is missing is a file included in ffi.h (a different one for 3.3 and 3.4 of gcc-java) that is generated when compiling the ffi library for a specific platform. It would be great to see both gjc 3.3 and 3.4 fixed, as some people are still reluctant to move on to 3.4 and in the long run it may even be worthwhile to ship libffi separate from gjc.

Cheers
Fred

PS: Please include me cc: in any reply as I don't want to subscribe to this list.