Re: XEmacs and Windows Fonts

That's really too bad. I understood you maintained the cygwin version that gets
installed with the cygwin netinstaller. With these font problems, that version
is not usable if you do not run X. I had to revert to xemacs version 21.4.13
for cygwin as distributed through the xemacs.org netinstaller, which _does_
work without X. I'd be happy to help diagnosing the problem...

Regards,
Jaap-Henk

--
Jaap-Henk Hoepman           |  I've got sunshine in my pockets
Dept. of Computer Science   |  Brought it back to spray the day