Re: changing chgwin from c to i drive

At 11:47 AM 9/4/2004, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm running cygwin on windows NT.
>
>Last month, I installed cygwin from the internet on my I drive,
>and deleted it from my c drive. After changing the paths,
>everything seems to work fine except that after reboot I
>have to run this command:
>
>    mount i:\sys\cygwin /
>
>Can this be automated so it always is done on reboot?

It's not necessary.  Mount settings are persistent until removed or
changed.  See <http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-utils.html#MOUNT>
for more info on 'mount' (there's a man page too, thought the User's Guide
has more details).

If the above doesn't help, please read and follow the guidelines set forth
in:

for any follow-up inquiries to the list.  This will help anyone here more
effectively understand your installation and the details of your problems
with it.

Holliston, MA 01746