Re: Keeping a local mirror up to date

You can also do what I do.  Run rsync and sync up with a mirror.  The
way I have it configured takes a little but at most maybe about 30
minutes to update every so often.  Depends on what has been updated.
My sync deleted outdated files (ones that don't need to be there) and
downloads new files.  It also does checksum runs on the files.

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:14:09 +0100, Dave Korn <dk@artimi.com> wrote:
> [...]

Robert Pendell
shinji257@gmail.com

Freeipods.com & FreeFlatScreens.com Conga Lines
http://shinji.chaosnet.org/phpBB2