DONATE NOW: towards a Hyperthreaded machine for CGF

> I'd really prefer a nicely packaged known-to-exhibit-the-problem system

Yeah, but it's been 8 months, and I've seen enough of these posts that
I did the math:

"if CGF had $20 for each post complaining about hyperthreading
problems, could he buy a hyperthreading machine?"

answer - pretty close.

So everybody has the address to send to (me -at- cgf -dot- cx), so
donate to CGF and you'll never have to see hyperthreading complaints
again...

-Richard Campbell.