Re: Donate towards a Hyperthreaded machine for CGF

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 11:46:54AM -0400, Richard Campbell wrote:
>Chris, what is the appropriate email for paypal donations
>now that you have left Red Hat?

Gulp.  Uh oh.  Did I change my paypal account or is this one of the
things that I forgot to reset after leaving?

*pause*

Nope.  I reset this in June.  Phew.

me -at- cgf -dot- cx

I'd really prefer a nicely packaged known-to-exhibit-the-problem system
but someone can recommend a machine that exhibits the problem, I'll buy
it if there are sufficient funds.  The problem is that, although it's
probably a good bet that they do, I wouldn't want to assume that all
hyperthreaded systems exhibit this problem.

cgf