RE: ssh under windows 2003 server

I appreciate the feedback, I tried the -r option but it does not work:
The sshd service does not start at all!

openssh                 3.8.1p1-1

   Cygwin DLL version info:
       DLL version: 1.5.10
       DLL epoch: 19
       DLL bad signal mask: 19005
       DLL old termios: 5
       DLL malloc env: 28
       API major: 0
       API minor: 116
       Shared data: 4
       DLL identifier: cygwin1
       Mount registry: 2
       Cygnus registry name: Cygnus Solutions
       Cygwin registry name: Cygwin
       Program options name: Program Options
       Cygwin mount registry name: mounts v2
       Cygdrive flags: cygdrive flags
       Cygdrive prefix: cygdrive prefix
       Cygdrive default prefix:
       Build date: Tue May 25 22:07:00 EDT 2004
       CVS tag: cr-0x5e6
       Shared id: cygwin1S4

Greg Morgan <drkludge <at> cox.net> writes:

Again, adding sshd_user to administrators group allows auto logon, but
the
groups that I see via the id command is not same as before sshing into
the box, nor the same if I do a manual login by typing in the password.