Re: PHP 5.x and latest upgrade.. is it present ?

Mirko Tebaldi (Indirizzo Pubblico) wrote:
in wich categoriy is the php package ? i cannot find it in no-one of them !

PHP has been withdrawn from the cygwin distribution since it was broken.
Apparently, there's a new Apache maintainer for cygwin, who also has taken on support for mod-php4, so there's hope. I have seen no indication of when it will be re-added, though.

As mentioned in a post yesterday, I also miss a working, integrated PHP for cygwin. Getting it to work manually proved to hard for me. Using a non-cygwin (i.e. Win32 native) PHP is unattractive, as this can't be an cygwin Apache module.

Cheers, Rob