RE: Bringing any of the other MLs to Cygwin

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Igor, according to their Source Forge site, the license for SML/NJ is that
of the MIT License.

I did some checking on that, via the classic search engine approach.

It happens that according to the OSI website www.opensource.org it looks
similar to that of the BSD License. And is considered part of the OSI
concepts. So unless there are any complaints, once I get everything sorted
out, it will be there, soon.
Gregg C Levine landocalrissian atsign att dot net