Latest ssh can not be spawned from expect.

To whom it may concern:

My script works on a older cygwin software:
expect == 5.26
ssh == OpenSSH_3.6.1p2

My script fails on a current cygwin software:
expect == 5.26
ssh == OpenSSH_3.8.1p1
The symptons show that expect can not recognize the
ssh output, so
I will be prompted over and over again for the
password.

Also note, if I ssh from the older installation to the
current
installation,
then my script works again.  It appears the problem
lives is term
compatibility.

Andy
PS.  Here is my script and example successfull
execution:
$ cat t.exp
#!/usr/local.bin/expect -f
set timeout 60
send_user "Logging into pilot 172.18.64.110\n"
if {[catch {spawn ssh root@172.18.64.110}] != 0} {
    send_user "PwrSlammer.exp could not telnet to
172.18.64.110\n"
    exit -1
}
expect "Are you sure you want to continue connecting*"
  { send "yes\r"
; exp_co
ntinue } \
       "password:*"   { send "pillar\r" ; exp_continue
} \
Administrator@coibmtest1 /tmp
$ expect -f t.exp
Logging into pilot 172.18.64.110
spawn ssh root@172.18.64.110
root@172.18.64.110's password:
Last login: Sat Aug 21 13:19:54 2004 from
coibmtest1.test.pillar
[root@pilot1 root]#