Re: Whack-a-Mole: Purging Cygnus from Registry

Corinna,

This is purely a cygwin question: this particular XP machine *had* cygwin installed, and I must remove it before installing any backuppc-related-repackagings-of-cygwinue software gets installed.

Thanks,

Todd
(still whacking moles)

-----Original Message----- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> To: cygwin@cygwin.com Sent: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:56:33 +0200 Subject: Re: Whack-a-Mole: Purging Cygnus from Registry