Re: Unable to open files including Korean names

On Mon, 2004-06-14 16:19:17 -0400, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:

> "Pierre A. Humblet" wrote:
> >
> > I am surprised that ls -l works, as it also calls NtCreateFile.
> > Could you strace it too?
>
> Actually the best would be to have a Korean directory with one file
> in it and to
> strace -o strace.txt  "ls -l dir dir/file"

Here you go.  (gzip'ed it due to big size again)
I ran strace -o strace-ls-10.txt ls -l 한글 한글/testfile.

It's quite a troublesome job to shut all those process running from
1.5.9 and then upgrade to 1.5.10 for strace'ing, and again back to 1.5.9
launching everything back.  However, I doesn't matter if I can help
solving this problem. :-)

--
신재호 | Jaeho Shin <netj@sparcs.kaist.ac.kr> | http://netj.org/
System Programmers' Association for Researching Computer Systems