Re: PATH and HOME in cygwin

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:47:27 -0700, Chris Carlson wrote:
> Suggesting the reading of a book on shells wouldn't be quite
> useful either, since Cygwin does things just a little differently.  A
> pointer to the Cygwin document might have helped.  I'm still
> looking for it.

I thought I'd point out that we're always happy to consider updates to
the documentation. Even an email to the list with specifics about what
Cygwin weirdnesses someone wishes she/he knew before might help.

It's also very difficult to know what exactly about Cygwin's
difference is important to describe--NT vs. POSIX is a big topic.