function exported from DLL compiled under Cygwin

I exported the following function from DLL produced by Cygwin:
extern "C" int ted( float *data, int rows, int cols )
{
	return cols;
}
When I called this function from MSVC, I got exception.

When I tried to initialize _impure_ptr in entry function, ld complained:
djbfft2d.o(.text+0x1):djbfft2d.cpp: undefined reference to
`__imp_reent_data'
Which file should I link against to resolve this ?

Thanks