Re: What's the problem with find?

At 06:09 PM 5/7/2004, you wrote:
>Maybe I shall rephrase this.
>If 'find' command keep looking for files in cygdrive it will always screw up when it encounter directories that it doesn't have
>access.

Your phrasing is still a bit off.  First, this has nothing to do with
cygdrive.  You'll get the same message from any file or directory in
any mounted or unmounted file system if you don't have access to it.
I'd also suggest that "screw up" is a colloquial term that really doesn't
define the behavior you're seeing very well.  I'd say that it's fair to
call the message returned a bit misleading.  Anyway, I doubt phrasing is
all that important.  If you feel there's a problem here that needs
immediate attention, you might want to consider a patch.  If you just
wanted to report behavior, consider it done.

Holliston, MA 01746