RE: How to set the colors of terminfo's standout mode?

[Lots of idiocy deleted. I will not answer to kindergarten frolics.]

Mr. Korn,

You couldn't take a hint to move the argument to a private conversation and rather chose to make another fine display of your poor attempts at being sarcastic, efforts that, for as long as I have being a witness, end in insult and philandering. So, is that your troll-o-meter in action? It takes one to know one.

I have read this list regularly for six months, and in that time, all I have seen written by you is patronizing at best and insulting at worst. Therefore, I am not a bit surprised with your reaction. As I have no vested interest in earning a gold star through the sheer power of flooding the list with pseudo-sarcastic bullying, I won't be the one to steal your immature need to have the last word. Be my guest, go ahead and have it.

I shall ask that you desist of sending private email. I have no interest in having any kind of exchange with you after your public display of uncivilized behavior.

Therefore, I repeat again: I am finished with this matter.