Re: Have you got the answer on the question you put on the mailing list of gcc a month ago?

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 07:36:37PM +0900, Jeremy Song wrote:
> Hello.
>

> Have you got the answer on the question you put on the mailing list of gcc a month ago?
> It has a subject like 'gctest failure for 3.5-tree-ssa 20040314 (merged 20040307) on cygwin: KERNEL32!IsBadWritePtr'.
>
> I had the same problem and tried to find out what makes it caused,  got an answer for it finally.
> If you resolved that problem already, please discard it.
>
> The problem is regarding cygwin dll, and it's called 'PTC' bug. The workaround for it is just type 'continue' twice
>  on the prompt of gdb...You can find my question and answer from someone at the cygwin.com
> mailing list web site.
>
> I wanted help you because I spent too much time on it.
>
> Regards.

>      Jeremy Song
>      Team Lead of Mobile Technologies, UBIST Co.
>
>      Doo-Won Bld. 7th flr, Shin-Sah-Dong, Kang-Nam-Gu,
>      Seoul, Republic of Korea
>
>      Work   :  +82-2-3442-3559
>      FAX    :   +82-2-3442-3519
>     Mobile : +82-16-9703-9939
>     E-Mail : kkurt@ubist.com <= Preferred
>                  kkurts@yahoo.com

Thank you very much, I have not received anything yet. I will try to
look into your suggestions as soon as possible.

Nice to hear from Korea, I had a guest reseracher from your military
academy, Professor Yeongyoon Choi, visiting my research department two
years ago :)

Cheers,

/ChJ