RE: cygpcre-0.dll not found message

At 01:35 PM 4/8/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

Yes, this is a known problem for new installs.  So far, there's no
solution beyond rerunning setup AFAIK.  The recipe I pointed out above
is a generic solution to the question of "What package do I need to install
to get XXX utility", of which this situation is a special case.  So it's
applicable though not optimal.

Holliston, MA 01746