Re: Can't get list of download sites

soh> My question would be why offer "Direct Connection" if it is not going
soh> to work?

A little patience maybe?  I tried Cygwin setup about the same time you
reported your original problem.  It failed for me as well (in IE mode
as well).  The difference between you and me?  I waited a day and it
cleared up...the net is a funny beast at times...

...cj

--
-- Christopher J. White