patch for additional args to setup.exe

hey all,

below is a relatively small patch to setup.exe that adds the following
command line options:

-E: 	use IE connection settings for downloading
-H: 	give a proxy name to use ...
-P: 	give a proxy port to use ...
-a:		install everything
-u:		uninstall everything
-e: 	re-install everything

Hence:

setup.exe -R C:\cygwin -a -E -n -s ftp://planetmirror.com -q

installs all of cygwin (ie: every cygwin package) into C:\cygwin, using
IE5 settings from site planetmirror.com, and doesn't put any shortcuts on the
desktop, and does it in unattended mode (-q).

Anyways, like I said its somewhat small but might be large enough to warrant
going to cygwin-patches instead, but I don't relish the idea of subscribing
to cygwin-patches just for the sake of sending patches. I'm also hoping that
its small and obvious enough that I don't have to go through the rigamarole
of the standard assignment form and copyright handover.

Ed