Re: run programs typed under cygwin under W2K

Igor Pechtchanski a écrit :

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Skippy the Kangoo wrote:

Hi,

My english is very bad.

I want running a program typed under cygwin but I want running under a
Windows 2000 pro

Thank you
Best regards,
Skippy the Kangoo

I'm not sure I understand the question. Cygwin programs are Windows
programs. You should have no problems running them, as long as the
required DLLs are present and in the PATH. If you have a specific
problem, please read and follow the Cygwin problem reporting guidelines at
<http://cygwin.com/problems.html>.
Igor

If you speak french, I write in frernch languge, for me is very more simple

J'ai lu sur Internet que l'on pouvait faire tourner un programme sous windows compiler sous cygwin, mais je n'ai plus l'adresse et je ne connais pas non plus la methode a adopter