Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.6-1

On Jan 20 00:47, Charles Wilson wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >- Add installation instructions for cygserver.  (Corinna Vinschen)
>
> Erm, where did this go?  It's not listed here:
> http://www.cygwin.com/packages/cygwin/cygwin-1.5.6-1
> AFAICT...

You're right.  All files from the cygserver source directory are
missing in the 1.5.6-1 package.  I guess we'll need a 1.5.7 RSN :-)

> >- Add ipcrm and ipcs to cygwin distribution.  (Corinna Vinschen)
>
> Not so good.  Currently there is a conflict between cygutils and cygwin,
> as both provide ipcrm and ipcs.  I'll release a new version of cygutils
> without those files (or with re-named versions of them...) when I can
> get to it, but Real Life making itself known, at present.

Well, it's necessary to have these tools matching the implemetation
of the ipcs interface, obviously.  Perhaps we should have talked
about renaming the files in the cygutils package already a bit earlier.
Sorry about that.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.